Pics: Aishwarya Rai stuns as brand ambassador for Lodha’s Worli project Park
For the photoshoot, the actress wore a red embellished gown with detail at the waist. She let her hair tumble down her shoulder and her minimalistic make-up comprised just smoky-eyes. The picture was shot in a scenic landmark surrounded by swimming pool and palm trees and plants around – to reflect The Park’s landscape.
Aishwarya Rai also wore a pastel pink ruffled dress for another picture featuring her enjoying at one of the potential cafes at the Park as well as a black corset dress showcasing her dreamy-eyed charm.
Lodha’s The Park is located at Worli at the start of the Golden Mile – a confluence of Mumbai’s most premium residential and commercial, retail, and entertainment hubs by the seaface.
“Inspired by the great urban parks of the world, The Park is designed to provide a multitude of experiences and a diverse range of environments for residents to enjoy,” said Abhishek Lodha, the real estate company’s managing director.
This is the first time that a master-plan has been prepared for a development in South Mumbai and different world class designers, architects and brands will come together to create a variety of mixed use development around it, “much like the development around Central Park in New York”, Lodha added.
The project is likely to create 5000 jobs directly and support over 10,000 indirect jobs, he further claimed.
World renowned style icon, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, is the future resident and brand ambassador for The Park. For the inauguration event, the actress wore a one-shoulder black gown.
“The Park is an outstanding development, at par with the best internationally,” she said at the launch.
“I am delighted to be associated with the Lodha Group on this new and innovative project. I have been on many journeys, but have yet to discover a place like this.....right here. With such captivating natural beauty, breathtaking design, and limitless convenience waiting at home, going back to The Park is surely something to look forward to," Rai Bachchan added.
More like this
The Park has been designed by WOHA, Singapore.
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers; Nitish Kumar quits and takes oath again as Bihar CM!
- Ram Nath Kovind is 14th Indian President after Pranab Mukherjee. Here's a list of all Indian Presidents since 1950
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet September 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- SIIMA Awards 2015 Red Carpet Pics: Trisha, Shruti Hassan, Amy Jackson, Rana Daggubati, Hansika dazzle
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Twinkle Khanna highlights sanitary pad issues and menstrual hygiene while promoting Padman on BBC
- Dilwale's Janam Janam B&W romantic song shows why SRK-Kajol Jodi is timeless
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Hot Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor’s sizzling chemistry makes ADHM’s Bulleya song an instant hit
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Stunning Deepika Padukone Mesmerises in Sabyasachi at GQ Fashion Nights
- Deepika Padukone's Ghoomar song and dance from Padmavati is sensational
- Bollywood Celebs' Diwali 2017 Pics: Kapoors, Bachchans and Khans and More from B-Town
- Diwali 2017 in UK: Cultural Programme at Trafalgar Square London and community celebrations
- Pics: Salman Khan in London for his Global Diversity Award