The owners of INB reserve the right to terminate INB and related services without giving any notice.
Intellectual Property (IP) rights and copyright on the site's content belong to the owners of INB (apart from the content clearly indicated as being in the public domain or under Wikimedia Commons and other open licences). All rights are reserved.
INB content should be used for personal and non-commercial use only. It is legal to take print out or download the content on the site for personal use only.
You will be in breach of copyright to use any of the content (apart from the content clearly indicated as being in the public domain or under Wikimedia Commons and other open licences) for commercial purposes.
India News Bulletin does not give anyone the permission to make any commercial gain from any content on the site, unless stated otherwise. Third parties are allowed to link to INB, but only using INB URL and with explicit mention of INB.
Non-commercial use of our content such as publishing IndiaNewsBulletin.com's content on blog site is also not permitted unless explicit permission has been granted to do so. Non-commercial sites must add a link to our content if any part of it is referenced to.
INB obtains its content from various legal sources and generates its own content, as a result INB contains material owned by us or licensed to us. You acknowledge that under no circumstances you will find INB or its owners liable for any damage, in whatever form, caused to you by the use of INB.
INB is not regulated by any specific government body (including the Financial Services Authority in the UK). Your use of INB is entirely at your own risk and INB shall not be held liable under any circumstances.
INB does provide links to other third party websites. But INB is not responsible for the content on the linked websites. Our links do not signify any endorsement of third party websites.
INB retains the rights to change its terms and conditions without giving any notice.
You accept that INB is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales only.
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers; Nitish Kumar quits and takes oath again as Bihar CM!
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Ram Nath Kovind is 14th Indian President after Pranab Mukherjee. Here's a list of all Indian Presidents since 1950
- Indian cabinet September 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Swag se Swagat song video: Katrina and Salman set temperatures soaring in Tiger Zinda hai number
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Dilwale Manma Emotion song video: Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon display sizzling chemistry in hip hop number
- Pics, trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan song Challa filmed in London
- Lycamobile's Indian arm offers 1-rupee roaming SIM for Desi travellers
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma wedding pics: Wishes pour in for the new couple
- Richie Trailer: Excitement around Nivin Pauly's Tamil debut as film nears release date
- 20-year-old Manushi Chhillar brings home Miss World 2017 title to India!
- Deepika Padukone's Ghoomar song and dance from Padmavati is sensational
- Bollywood Celebs' Diwali 2017 Pics: Kapoors, Bachchans and Khans and More from B-Town