Parineeti Chopra sizzles in a never-seen-before avatar for a photo shoot
UPDATE: December 9th, 2015
Parineeti releases more images of her experimenting with a bold, new look after loosing oodles of weight.
Parineeti unveiled her new "hot" look on her official Twitter and Facebook accounts. The new avatar is part of her photo shoot for Jabong brand's magazine Juice where she experimented with a completely new style of outfits, makeup and expressions.
The Hasee to Phasee actress donned a steamy avatar with smoky eyes, sweltering expressions and bohemian-inspired clothing.
The 26-year-old actress shared four pictures of her new avatar with her fans on social media sites saying: "Tried something new. I liked it!" Parineeti's fans mostly responded positively to the star's new looks. Parineeti Chopra will grace the cover of The Juice magazine with her new look – from the popular online shopping brand Jabong – under the headline Parineeti Chopra like you've never seen before.
Parineeti's contemporary Alia Bhatt praised the actress on Twitter to which Parineeti graciously accepted and paid a compliment back to Alia.
But the Shuddh Desi Romance star is not just busy experimenting with her new looks and doing photo shoots. Last week, she joined forces with other contemporary actresses including Alia Bhatt and Kareena Kapoor to join cousin Priyanka Chopra's girl child welfare initiative – I am Girl Rising India campaign called Woh Padegi, Woh Udegi.
More like this
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers; Nitish Kumar quits and takes oath again as Bihar CM!
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet September 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Ram Nath Kovind is 14th Indian President after Pranab Mukherjee. Here's a list of all Indian Presidents since 1950
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Dilwale Manma Emotion song video: Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon display sizzling chemistry in hip hop number
- Pics, trailer of Jab Tak Hai Jaan song Challa filmed in London
- Kodi Promotions: Trisha Krishnan’s glamourous looks for Kodi promotional activities
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Photos from Lakme Fashion Week: Shahid and Mira sizzle on ramp
- Photos from Filmfare Awards 2018! Red Carpet Celeb Pics and Winners' list
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma wedding pics: Wishes pour in for the new couple
- Richie Trailer: Excitement around Nivin Pauly's Tamil debut as film nears release date
- 20-year-old Manushi Chhillar brings home Miss World 2017 title to India!