ADHM Trailer is Out! Ae Dil Hai Mushkil promises to be the ultimate Diwali entertainer with elusive love, heartbreak, friendship
ADHM trailer shows that the film is about the journey of three main characters Ayan (Ranbir Kapoor), Alizeh (Anushka Sharma) and Saba (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) and Fawad Khan (Ali).
The trailer opens with Ranbir Kapoor saying “Love Tedha Hai. Lekin uss tedhe love mein bhi sukoon paana sirf kuch logon ko aata hai.” The trailer tracks the close bond and friendship between Ayan and Alizeh and how they decide not to complicate their friendship with love.
Then enters Saba – Ayan’s enigmatic and passionate love interest. The trailer then tracks the complications in Ayan and Alizeh’s relationship, heartbreaks, passion and elusive love .
One of the most-anticipated Diwali 2016 films is Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and the official trailer released on September 22nd was enthusiastically viewed by fans. The official trailer touched 100k views within hours and ADHM became a trending topic on Twitter with celebs tweeting to Karan Johar and the team about their positive reactions to the trailer.
Here is the official trailer of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in lead roles:
More like this
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
- Deepika Padukone dazzles on the cover of UK mag Vanity Fair on Jewellery
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- IIFA 2017 New York Pics: Bollywood stars ooze glamour at the green carpet
- Paris Couture Week Pics: Sonam Kapoor charms like a princess in bridal wear
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release