TRS TV ad – Lovers of Flavour features Bollywood’s actors Manav Kaul and Anupriya Goenka
The 30-minute campaign was launched at TRS head office and Asian community heartland Southall. Along with the film campaign, TRS also unveiled its new website featuring recipes from acclaimed chef Anjula Devi.
One part of the ad film is here:
Anjula Devi along with TRS marketing manager, Derek Martin unveiled the campaign film which premiers on all the major South Asian channels at the TRS Southall head office on a mega digital mobile van. This digital mobile van screened the new TRS film across various South Asian community hotspots in London – right from Southall Broadway, Harrow High Street, Wembley Central and Neasden Temple in West London to Upton Park, East Ham and Ilford in East London over the Holi weekend.
TRS becomes one of the first ever South Asian brands to screen the Lovers of Flavour film campaign on a mobile digital screen across multiple venues in London.
The 30-minute short film will be released in five parts throughout the year, and while the 30 second version ad films will air on all the major South Asian channels, with the TV premiere of the new film being on The Voice India’s grand finale on 12th March at 8pm on &TV (Sky 795 & Virgin Media 811), viewers and foodies can catch the whole film on TRS’s website.
A passer-by who saw the screening at Wembley Central Station Mrs Preeti Shah said: “When the film started screening on the van, I was at first intrigued and curious to know what is going on, but as the story progressed I was interested to know more and excited once I got to know it was a TRS campaign. But it was only the first part and can’t wait to see the full film online!”
Brand ambassador for TRS Anjula Devi said: “I am delighted to be associated with TRS, as we both believe in the same thing – providing the finest Asian food along with a passion for authentic ingredients and delightful flavours. The Lovers of Flavour campaign is something I resonate with, being a lover of flavours myself, and am happy TRS has brought the concept out in such a cinematic way.”
More like this
Follow IndiaNewsBulletin on Google+
Follow IndiaNewsBulletin on TwitterFollow Archana Venkatraman on Google+
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Deepika Padukone dazzles on the cover of UK mag Vanity Fair on Jewellery
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Paris Couture Week Pics: Sonam Kapoor charms like a princess in bridal wear
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release
- Finally! The official trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams, on India’s beloved Master Blaster