Recently she has started a project whereby she is cooking up dishes following the recipes from the traditional Marathi cookbook Ruchira by late Kamalabai Ogale. She believes, seeking both her profession as a special needs assistant and her passion at the same time has enabled her to achieve a complete balance in her life.
Preeti is also a trained Indian classical dancer and is a part of Virangula Arts Group. She conducts Indian folk and Tribal arts classes in her local community centre in the UK.
A budding photographer, mother of a teenage son and a wife to a doting husband, she takes utmost pride in feeding her men with the simple yet best food churned in her kitchen.
More of Preeti’s recipes can be found at Isingcakes & more
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- MS Dhoni resigns as ODI and T20 captain amid praises from cricket legends including Tendulkar
- Sony BBC Earth: Brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor Khan's video gives a peek into new HD channel
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release
- Finally! The official trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams, on India’s beloved Master Blaster
- Parineeti Chopra’s debut song in Meri Pyaari Bindu shows how multi-talented she is!