Pics: Tamil superstar Trisha Krishnan in London
The actress tweeted a picture of herself in the M&M World sweet shop in London’s Leicester Square. She posed with an M&M soft toy and a red M&M t-shirt next to the iconic red bus inside the shop.
She said: “It’s official” and added that she loves London.
The sultry actress was dressed in a bright, summery turquoise blue jeggings and a black and pink top.
The actress was here to interact with her fans. She said: “Thank u London… Super special feelings last night. Wish I could have interacted with each of you personally but nevertheless happy we met. Cheers.”
Trisha enjoyed a Peruvian meal at the popular Coya restaurant in the West End before visiting Le Cirque.
The 30-year-old actress also extended her trademark love for animals by tweeting a picture with two pets. “A beautiful sunny day with Jane and Leon,” she said.
It is not clear if the actress managed to catch the historic Andy Murray win at Wimbledon during her stay here.
Trisha is currently busy filming for four films that are slated for a 2013 release. It includes Boologum, Endrendrum Punnagai, RUM and Kannale Kannan.
More like this
- 2015: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- Indian cabinet 2015: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in the Modi government
- SIIMA Awards 2015 Red Carpet Pics: Trisha, Shruti Hassan, Amy Jackson, Rana Daggubati, Hansika dazzle
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Mastani in a Saree! 8 Photos of Deepika Padukone's saree appearances in 2015!
- Shah Rukh Khan's jaw-dropping performance in Fan teaser 2 blows audiences' minds
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Dilwale Gerua song video and pics: Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan recreate chemistry and romantic magic
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- Fan official trailer: Shah Rukh Khan's YRF film Fan trailer leaves audience spellbound
- Miss Universe 2015 Epic Gaffe! Wrong Country Crowned Miss Universe in the Live Show
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon in London! Dilwale team wins hearts in UK
- Kate Middleton wears Indian designer brand! Duchess looks regal in blue Saloni dress
- KIFF21: Amitabh-Jaya Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Sharmila Tagore and didi Mamata Banerjee add more glamour to Kolkata film fest