Indian realty developers Godrej, Rustomjee to woo London NRIs at Wembley property show
As many as 20 well-known Indian property developers including Godrej Properties, Rustomjee, Omkar Group, Total Environment, G Corp, Adani, Wadhwa, Ansal API, ABIL and Jaypee Greens will showcase their residential, commercial and retail real estate portfolios to prospective London Indians at the two-day property show on October 6 and 7, 2012 in Wembley.
The exhibition will provide a platform to the NRIs (non-resident Indians) and PIOs (Persons of Indian Origin) in London to explore investment opportunities in growing Indian real estate market, the organiser of the show -- Unesta, a London based property investment company – has said.
While the UK property market is not showing signs of recovery, the India property market is picking up again especially after the government’s FDI reforms in retail and aviation. Many Indian property developers are looking to market their properties to cash-rich NRIs in London.
"India today is perceived as one of the most attractive investment destinations globally as a result of strong economic growth, rapid urbanisation, a growing middle class and an emphasis on infrastructure,” said Vikram Goyal, managing director of Unesta.
Properties from Indian cities including Ahmedabad, Bangalore , Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Vadodara will be showcased at the exhibition.
An international property consultancy, Cushman & Wakefield, is collaborating with Unesta for the show to offer advisory services to the potential buyers from the London NRI community.
"A growing number of Indian investors in the UK are looking at the Indian real estate market but are finding it difficult to manage the complexities involved in unlocking the opportunities in such a lucrative market,” said Sanjay Dutt, Cushman & Wakefield's executive managing director, .
The India U-Realty show will provide practical advice for first time and established investors, Dutt added.
Full programme details of the two-day India U-Realty Show in Wembley on Saturday, October 6 and Sunday, October 7:
The property exhibition will take place at Sattavis Patidar Centre, Forty Avenue, Wembley Park, Middlesex, HA9 9PE. Interested participants will need to register for the show.
DAY 1- October 6:
2:30 pm – Hot Cities Insights Workshop 1 - Tier I (Mumbai), Tier II (Pune), Tier III (Vadodara)
4:00 pm – India Property Investment for First Time Buyers - Presented by Unesta and Cushman & Wakefield
DAY 2 – October 7:
2:00pm - Hot Cities Insights Workshop 2 - Tier I (Bangalore), Tier II (Gurgaon), Tier III (Noida)
4:00 pm - NRI Banking and Taxation
- SRK-Katrina-Anushka’s Jab Tak Hai Jaan – trailer and pics
- Ganesh Utsav 2012 – celebrating Ganpati festival in the UK
- Your guide to ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012: Full coverage
- Old-time Bollywood rivals Sridevi and Madhuri Dixit bond on tele show
- Anti-Islam YouTube video that sparked violence is blocked in India, Indonesia
- Barfi! launches a new face in Bollywood, but who is Ileana D'Cruz
- Indian cabinet reshuffle: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios
- India's coal mining scandal 2012: The story so far
- Leading Malayalam film and theatre actor Thilakan has died
- 16 Indian illegal immigrants and ‘rough sleepers’ arrested
INDIA NEWS BULLETIN by EMAIL
More Lead Stories
- Sony SAB TV is first Hindi entertainment channel to be available on Freeview in the UK
- India’s heaviest satellite GSAT-10 launched to boost DTH, communication services
- Starbucks coffee stores to open in India this year as Tata Starbucks
- Pics: 1.5 tonnes of Cannabis worth £4.3m seized at Heathrow
- Indian realty developers Godrej, Rustomjee to woo London NRIs at Wembley property show