Kajol, Kangana, Urmila and Tanishaa grace Lakme India Fashion Week 2014
One of the premiere fashion event in India, this year's Lakme India Fashion Week opened in Mumbai's Grand Hyatt on March 12 and is set to showcase a line-up of almost 100 designers.
UK fashion brand Dorothy Perkins showcased its collection at the event with Queen actress Kangana Ranaut setting the stage on fire in a shimmering silver slit gown. Dorothy Perkins made its debut on Indian online fashion retailer Jabong.com this week.
Floor-length glittering, shimmering gowns set the tone of LIFW 2014 with Kajol, Urmila, Jacqueline Fernandez and Tanishaa all sporting them at the event. Bollywood actress Kajol looked ravishing in a flowy green and gold gown with wavy hair and high heels. Meanwhile actress Urmila Matondkar was dressed in white and yellow gown full with high-heeled pumps.
The Bollywood stars were at the show to support designer Malhotra's show titled "A Summer Affair".
Actress and fashionista Tanishaa Mukerji wore a long, floor-kissing midnight blue gown by Manish Malhotra to join her sister Kajol. On the previous day at the fashion show, Tanishaa wore a black-and-white dress from Private Collection and teamed the dress with her Louis Vuitton shoes and a black Fendi bag.
More like this
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers; Nitish Kumar quits and takes oath again as Bihar CM!
- Ram Nath Kovind is 14th Indian President after Pranab Mukherjee. Here's a list of all Indian Presidents since 1950
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Indian Independence Day Celebrations 2017: 71st Independence Day at London's The Bhavan
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers; Nitish Kumar quits and takes oath again as Bihar CM! Updated 1 day ago
- Indian train meals not protected from rats, cockroaches, dust, insects, warn auditors
- IIFA 2017 New York Pics: Bollywood stars ooze glamour at the green carpet
- Paris Couture Week Pics: Sonam Kapoor charms like a princess in bridal wear
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics