Tamannaah Bhatia dazzles in bridal finery for Neeta Lulla at Lakme Fashion Week
Baahubali star Tamannaah Bhatia sizzled on stage in a heavily embroidered gold and silver ghagra choli designed by Neeta Lulla. She finished her bridal look with chunky ear drops and had her hair in a fashionable updo and a deep maroon lipstick.
Nishka Lulla, meanwhile, opened her Mom's collection in a glittering blouse and saree.
While Tamannaah Bhatia was a vision in the grande finale of bridal couture at this year's Lakme fashion week, the premier fashion show of India witnessed many A-list celebrities make an appearance including Ileana D'Cruz, Rana Daggubati, Shilpa Shetty, Kriti Sanon, Malaika Arora Khan and Arjun Rampal set the stage ablaze with their high fashion and glamour quotient.
More like this
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- SIIMA 2016 Pics: South Indian Cinema stars dazzle in Singapore for the awards red carpet
- Rana Daggubati, Tamannah, Prabhas, Anushka starrer epic film Baahubali made for 2.5 billion INR releases
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release
- Finally! The official trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams, on India’s beloved Master Blaster
- Parineeti Chopra’s debut song in Meri Pyaari Bindu shows how multi-talented she is!