Katrina Kaif is L’Oreal India’s newest brand ambassador
The Dhoom 3 actress was roped in by L’Oreal Paris India’s as its fourth brand ambassador for being “stunning, confident, inspirational”. L’Oreal Paris India’s official Facebook Page welcomed the actress as its newest face and updated its cover photo with her picture.
Katrina Kaif is considered one of the highest paid celebrity endorser and is a brand ambassador for other big brands including Lux, Olay, Pantene, Panasonic, Slice juice drink and Nakshatra Diamond jewellery.
International Advertising Association even named her the Brand Endorser of the Year in 2012. Considered one of the most beautiful women in Bollywood, Katrina even emerged as the most Googled celebrity in India in 2011. She is also the first Bollywood celebrity to have a Barbie doll modelled after her.
The 30-year-old actress, born to a British mother, moved to Mumbai from London to make her Bollywood debut in 2003 in the film called Boom. She has acted in several blockbuster films such as New York, Ek Tha Tiger, Rajneeti and Zindagi na Milegi Dobaara.
More like this
- Pics: Aishwarya Rai in new L'Oreal ad says 'I'm just a mother with gorgeous hair'
- Pictures of Bollywood first couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Abhishek Bachchan at Cannes 2014 film festival's amfAR gala night, "Cinema against AIDS"
- Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh, Ayushmann Khurrana look red-hot at GQ Fashion Nights red carpet
Kaif was last seen in Bollywood action-thriller Dhoom 3 which emerged as the highest grossing Bollywood film of all time. Katrina Kaif, the rumoured girlfriend of Barfi! actor Ranbir Kapoor is currently filming for 2014 film Bang Bang opposite Hrithik Roshan.
Follow IndiaNewsBulletin on Google+Follow Archana Venkatraman on Google+
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- SIIMA Awards 2015 Red Carpet Pics: Trisha, Shruti Hassan, Amy Jackson, Rana Daggubati, Hansika dazzle
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Commonwealth Games 2014: Full list of Indian gold, silver and bronze medal winners
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release
- Finally! The official trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams, on India’s beloved Master Blaster
- Parineeti Chopra’s debut song in Meri Pyaari Bindu shows how multi-talented she is!