Befikre in London! Vaani Kapoor and Ranveer Singh brave London weather to promote Befikre
Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh have huge fan following in the UK.
Ranveer was spotted in London for Befikre press conference in the UK capital. He braved the stormy, rainy weather in a grey jacket, sun glasses and his trademark beard. Despite the gloomy weather, Ranveer was his usual energetic and peppy self. He was interacting with fans and happily obliged to selfie requests.
For the London press conference, Ranveer Singh was dressed in a grey jacket and sported his trademark beard and high energy. Vaani looked chic in white shirt and black jacket and the chemistry between the two was infectious.
Adi is the only director who can shoot a comedy romantic movie like a war movie, said Ranveer at the press conference in London.
Prior to the London press conference, Vaani and Ranveer were in Bradford promoting Befikre. A dapper looking Ranveer Singh tweeted a photo of himself saying, “Ready to roll”.
More like this
Follow IndiaNewsBulletin on Google+
Follow IndiaNewsBulletin on TwitterFollow Archana Venkatraman on Google+
Aditya Chopra’s romantic film Befikre is due to release on December 9th and Bollywood films have a growing appeal among the Indian diaspora in London.
- 2017: Full list of Indian States, capitals and their Chief Ministers
- As the venerated former President APJ Abdul Kalam passes away, here's a list of all Presidents of India
- List of all the major rivers of India: Names, Origin and Length
- Indian cabinet 2017: Full list of Ministers and their portfolios in Narendra Modi government
- Watch Delhi bride Amisha Bhardwaj’s funky wedding dance video that is now globally viral
- Dosa recipe: How to make crispy Paper Dosa and Masala Dosa
- South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan’s father passes away
- Bollywood Dream Team 2016: Katrina, Alia, Sidharth, Varun, Parineeti, Aditya Roy Kapur US tour in August
- Rana Daggubati, Tamannah, Prabhas, Anushka starrer epic film Baahubali made for 2.5 billion INR releases
- Recipe: Misal Pav – how to make missal masala, usal and tarri
India News Bulletin by email
More Lead Stories
- London Grenfell Tower Fire – Key facts and pics
- Cannes 2017 Photos: Bollywood’s Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Ra Bachchan Impress
- Sizzling Deepika Padukone’s special appearance in Raabta title song trends even before release
- Finally! The official trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams, on India’s beloved Master Blaster
- Parineeti Chopra’s debut song in Meri Pyaari Bindu shows how multi-talented she is!